Our aim is to make a difference to the lives of children and young people aged 8-18 years with a range of needs.
Aspire Scotland is part of Priory Education and Children’s Services and offers specialist care and/or education services across Ayrshire. We support children and young people aged 8-18 years with a range of complex needs. This includes an autistic spectrum disorder (ASD), attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), child sexual exploitation (CSE), emotional and behavioural difficulties (EBD), and other behaviours that may challenge.
View our latest Aspire Scotland video
At Aspire Scotland, we provide high quality care and education in safe and nurturing environments, taking full account of national standards and quality indicators. This is further emphasised by six of our children’s homes being graded as either ‘5 – Very Good’ or ‘6 – Excellent’, during their latest inspection from the Care Inspectorate.
We work in partnership with families and Local Authorities to achieve the best possible outcomes. The range of services that we provide at Aspire Scotland include:
- Bespoke care packages and individually tailored education services provided by Aspire Scotland’s education facility, based in Kilbirnie. The campus also includes a café.
- Residential homes with rural environments, offering therapeutic and spacious surroundings.
- Experienced staff teams with staff ratios reflecting the needs of the young people, offering various levels of support and a 24-hour waking service.
- Access to external community support, including CAMHS, therapists and counsellors
- A wide range of planned activities and work experience opportunities.
Contact us today
For more information on our services or to make a referral, please contact us today on 01505 685714. Alternatively, click here to complete our short enquiry form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.