• We are Passionate about our chosen vocation and meeting the needs of our young people.
• We are Flexible in our understanding of, and response to, each individual young person.
• We are Professional at all times and Loyal to the organisation, its aims and objectives.
• We are Respectful of colleagues and those in our care.
• As ‘One Team’ we are driven by quality and are Innovators and Embracer’s of Change.
• We are Accountable for all our decisions and actions.
Our Mission Statement
“At Aspire Scotland our mission is to make a difference for the children and young people in our care through promoting positive outcomes. Our stakeholders are our partners, our team are our champions and together we work for young people within a ‘one-team’ ethos sustained through quality and innovation in assessment, shared learning and open communication.”